Sound Healing Meditation
NEW DATE!! Wednesday October 13
7:00 – 8:00 pm
Bask in the sound vibrations of Himalayan singing bowls and other sound instruments while you engage in this Sound Healing Meditation led by Gary Savitsky. Let the power of sound and vibration bring you to a deep state of relaxation, harmonizing your body organs and systems to promote your body’s natural healing capabilities.
For more information call 767-1400 or 631-2082.
What is a vision board and why is it important to have one? A vision board is a visual representation of your personal and/or professional goals and is a powerful tool in helping you to achieve them!
Join us as we welcome Brenda Everts, Canfield Success Principles Trainer, as she guides you through a series of activities to help you create your own vision board that will help keep you on track and motivated to achieve your goals!
The cost of this workshop includes:
- A blank vision board to work on
- A broad collection of inspirational words, quotations, and affirmations
- Jack Canfield’s book “KEY to Living the Law of Attraction”
- Gratitude Journal
- Glue, tape, scissors, post-its
What you’ll need to bring:
- Magazines, photos
- An open heart and mind and a few ideas about your personal and/or business goals and aspirations
How can you prepare?
- Review Jack Canfield’s “How to Create an Empowering Vision Board” blog and video here.
There is a 10-person maximum on this program.
*Memberships to the North McIntyre Rec Centre are $5.00 annually per person or per family. You can add that amount to your registration if you would like to benefit from member rates throughout the year!